Whirlpool 6.4 Cu. Ft. Electric Range with AquaLift® Technology - White
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.Item Code: YWFE540W
Product Dimensions: Width: 29.87'' Height: 46.87'' Depth: 27.75''
Product OverviewWhether it's dinner for two or a family of four, this Whirlpool electric range has the space and performance you need to cook all your favourites. With an extra-large capacity and convection fan baking, use your oven to produce flavourful food results. This counter-depth range's cooktop features FlexHeat™ dual elements to match the size of the pan you're using. Plus, clean-up is easy when AquaLift® self-cleaning technology does all the work for you.
- AquaLift Self-Clean Technology
- Fan Convection Cooking
- FlexHeat Element
- Extra-Large Capacity
- Counter-Depth Range
AquaLift Self-Clean Technology
AquaLift self-cleaning technology uses only water and low heat to help remove baked-on foods from the bottom of the oven. Now you can enjoy odour-free cleaning without harsh chemicals in only 50 minutes.
Fan Convection Cooking
Bake on any rack with fan convection cooking. It fills the entire over with heat so you get great results no matter which rack you use.
The FlexHeat Element is like having three elements in one. A six-inch inner ring is great for smaller pots and pans, while expandable outer rings make room to heat larger cookware.
Get more cooking done with 6.4 cubic feet of oven space. From a holiday turkey to meal planning, this oven can handle the biggest of meals.
Made to fit seamlessly into your kitchen, you can be sure this range will stand out in the busiest room of the house - without sticking out.
Full Features and Specifications
Configuration and Overview:
- Capacity: 6.4 cu. ft.
- Range Type : Freestanding
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Center Rear Element-Burner Power: 100 W
- Right Front Element-Burner Type: Dual
- Number of Cooking Element-Burners: Five
- Centre Rear Element-Burner Type: Warming
- Cooktop Surface Material: Glass
- Right Front Element-Burner Power: 3,000 W
- Left Rear Element-Burner Power: 1,200 W
- Left Front Element-Burner Power: 3,000 W
- Left Rear Element-Burner Size: 6"
- Right Rear Element-Burner Size: 6"
- Left Front Element-Burner Size: 12"/9"
- Right Front Element-Burner Size: 9"/6"
- Cooktop Element Style: Radiant/Smoothtop
- Right Rear Element-Burner Power: 1,200 W
- Left Front Element-Burner Type: Dual
- Centre Rear Element-Burner Size: 6"
- Self-Cleaning: AquaLift Self Clean
- Power On Indicator Light: Yes
- Broiler Location: Top of Oven
- Heating Element On Indicator Light: Yes
- Number of Oven Lights: One
- Hot Surface Indicator Light: Yes
- Hidden Bake Element: Yes
- Convection Functions: Bake
- Broiler Element Power: 3,600 W @ 240 V
- Convection Element Type: Single-Fan
- Bake Element Power: 3,600 W
- Number of Rack Guides: Seven
- Light Type: Incandescent
- Oven Rack Type: One Standard, One Max Capacity
- UL: Yes
- Handle Type: Reach-Through Handle
- Handle Material: Metal
- Selections: Audible Signal, Clock, Control Lock, Cook Time, Delay Start, Energy Save Mode, Keep Warm Setting, Sabbath Mode, Timer
- Drawer Type: Storage Drawer