Challiman 30" Bar Stool
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.
Product Dimensions: Width: 19.5'' Height: 29'' Depth: 19.5''
Product OverviewAdd an industrial look to your home with the Challiman 30" bar stool. A fusion of forged steel and planked pine, this stool looks equally comfortable in a modern dining room as it does out in the workshop. This base is built using bar-shaped tubular metal with serif notes at the extremities. Up top, the pine veneers that grace the seat have been purposely distressed in a cross saw pattern to lend this piece the classic look of reclaimed lumber.
- Finished in a dark brown and blackened pewter, this stool adds a distinct industrial look to your home decor.
- Lustrous pine veneers feature cross saw accents to give this piece the appearance of reclaimed wood.
- Tubular steel makes for a durable and supportive stool frame.
- Subtle feet and exposed hardware lend extra design accents that make this stool worth showcasing alongside your finer furniture.
Wipe surfaces clean with a damp, non-abrasive cloth on a regular basis.Materials
Stool Frame: Steel
Steel is an inherently strong material that is used to create solid furniture frames. Steel is easily recycled, making it an environmentally friendly choice for your home furniture.
Seat Wood: Planked Pine Veneer
Created by cutting a thin layer of beautiful wood and laying it on top of construction-grade material, veneers provide a striking wood texture and finish to furniture. Veneers, which won’t warp, crack or split over time, often create unique markings on the furniture's finish.
Finish Colour: Dark Brown and Pewter
A charcoal suit with chocolate-brown shoes has been a classic look for decades. This two-toned stool proves just as versatile and stylish.