The Aldo dining chair embodies grace in form and function. The frame is made of a wire-brushed Chinese ash, a heavy wood that, like a proper gentleman or lady, is full of integrity. The rustic finish serves to highlight the softness and lightness of the linen fabric upholstery, itself decorated by a tasteful, bronze nailhead trim. Altogether, this dining chair matches style to comfort, making it the perfect piece to feature in your formal dining area for many years to come.
- Chinese ash ensures a dense, durable frame that will hold true for as long as you need.
- Oil-rubbed, bronze-coloured nailhead accents secure the upholstery while adding another elegant detail.
- The seat frame has been wire-brushed to provide an icy, rustic look, adding to the harmonious elements of this piece.
- Linen upholstery is soft to the touch and resists the effects of age much better than most other fabrics.
- The soft, creamy colour palette helps this chair fit in with almost any decor scheme.
Dust the wooden frame with a soft cloth. Vacuum linen fabric with an upholstery nozzle as needed. Materials
Wood: Chinese Ash
Chinese ash is used in furniture construction due to its strength and elasticity. The heavy wood’s straight grain and strength will ensure that your furniture lasts through many dinner parties.
Finish Colour:Beige and Wire-Brushed Grey-Brown
The chair frame is finished in a grey-brown stain and wire-brushed to lend a mature, rustic look to this piece. Like a salt-and-pepper hairstyle, the grey undertones help to soften the brown, adding a cheerful contrast to the linen upholstery.
Seat Material:Linen Fabric
Linen is highly absorbent, a good conductor of heat and more durable than cotton. Linen resists dirt and stains and has no lint or pilling tendency.