Calistoga Dining Table
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Product OverviewBring a rustic, forest atmosphere to your dining room with this Calistoga dining table. From top to bottom, this extendable table is built with thick slabs of pinewood ensuring its sturdiness yet remaining light enough to stay practical. Despite the table's obvious physical strength, the subtle design elements are equally impressive: the earthen, weathered charcoal finish is both warm and distinguished; the full-length grooves on the tabletop add character; and the aged iron boots on the base of the table legs emphasize that this piece is a workhorse that is ready to hold strong even under the heaviest of holiday casseroles.
- Thick, solid pinewood is used throughout for a strong, durable and relatively light table.
- A weathered charcoal finish provides a neutral colour that pairs well with many other shades, as well as other distressed, reclaimed or rugged materials.
- Aged iron boots with exposed screw tops wrap around the base of each table leg, adding to the rustic charm of the piece.
- With two 16-inch extension leaves – one for either end of the table – this piece can grow to 112 inches.
Wipe away dust or debris with a soft, damp cloth. Chemical products on the wood's surface may cause permanent damage.
Dining Table – Without Leaves: 80" W x 30" H x 40" D
Dining Table – With One Leaf: 96" W x 30" H x 40" D
Dining Table – With Two Leaves: 112" W x 30" H x 40" D
Wood: Pine Solids
Pine is a strong wood that creates very durable furniture. Furniture made from pine has a natural colouring that looks elegant and gives warmth to the home. Pine has a tight grain pattern with a smooth surface that holds most finishes well.
From the vendor: Enjoy the natural, timeless beauty, strength and durability of our solid wood furniture. Made from renewable resources, solid wood furniture becomes more beautiful and valuable with age. Each species of wood offers an exclusive combination of grain and color, thus giving every piece of Magnussen Home’s solid wood furniture its own unique character. Natural imperfections, blemishes, and knots are present, and color variations create the unique individual character and beauty of every piece. Each piece of furniture responds differently to changes in humidity in your home. Expansion at the joints and seams will return to its original shape and size as seasons change.
Finish Colour: Weathered Charcoal
A dark carbon grey with subtle brown undertones, this rustic finish pairs well with lighter shades across the colour spectrum. It also works well with distressed or exposed-surface decor styles.
Metal Accents: Aged Iron
Dark in colour and with exposed screw heads, the aged iron metal accents further contribute to the rustic feel of this collection.