The Tyler Dining Table is as nice spot to enjoy a quiet breakfast as it is a showpiece. The design and construction allow you to bring light into your décor, adding an extra accent to whichever centerpiece or table runner you choose to display. When it is left uncovered, you may find yourself staring through its glass surface to the minimalist feat of engineering that lies beneath-two n-shaped legs, stretchers and four metallic pucks are surprisingly all it takes for this unit to stand stable and sturdy.
- The N-shape table base adds a modern and minimalist appeal to your dining area.
- The glass surface casts an enticing shadow on the floor below.
- An angled glass border add a mature look that really stands out in the sunlight or beneath an overhead light.
- The table is easy to care for—wine spills won't stain the surface.
Wipe furniture with a soft cloth and tabletop with a glass cleaning solution. Using harsh cleaning solutions or bleach may damage the wood's finish.
- Dining Table: 64" W x 30" H x 38" D
Tabletop: Tempered Glass
Light and airy, this tempered glass tabletop is sturdy and able to support a lot of weight.
Pine is a strong wood that creates very durable furniture. It has a tight grain pattern with a smooth surface that holds most finishes well.
Finish Colour: Dark Chocolate
Standing in stunning contrast to very light-coloured grains of wood like beech or ash, this deeply saturated colour draws eyes to the part of the table most deserving of attention, while also hiding markings well.