Diamond Dreams Twin Canopy Bed
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Product OverviewYour little princess will love this twin canopy bed from the Diamond Dreams collection! Finished in a beautiful white lacquer with detailing on the posts, headboard and footboard, your little one will simply love the look of this bed! Sturdily constructed, this bed is both practical and lovely and will remain a treasured piece for years to come. Make your little girl’s dreams come true with this beautiful canopy bed from our Diamond Dreams line! (Canopy sold separately.)
- Fairy Tale Design - Help your little adventurer or princess live his or her dreams.
- Beautiful Detailing - Love the attentive craftsmanship.
- Durable Construction - Treasure this special bed for years to come.
- White Finish - Adore the light, cheerful lacquer.
- Part of a Set - Pair with other Diamond Dreams furniture (sold separately) for a complete look.
- Twin Headboard/Footboard (WxDxH): 42" x 4.8" x 70.5" (106.7 cm x 12.2 cm x 179.1 cm)
- Twin Poster Rails (WxDxH): 76.3" x 2.5" x 6" (193.8 cm x 6.4 cm x 15.2 cm)
- Twin Canopy Frame (WxDxH): 41" x 80" x 12" (104.1 cm x 203.2 cm x 30.5 cm)
Wood:Poplar, Plywood, Chinese Fir and High-Density Fibre Board
The posts that give this bed its signature look are made of poplar, a versatile, soft and lightweight wood that’s suited for special designs. Plywood was chosen for the bed rails because of its inherent strength and resistance to cracking, shrinking and warping. This bed’s slats are made of Chinese fir, a wood known for its characteristics of softness and durability. Man-made and extremely strong, versatile and durable, high-density fibre board was chosen for this bed’s headboard and footboard because of its long-lasting nature and smooth finish. Used together, these woods create fantastic furniture.
Finish: White Lacquer
Chosen for its bright and classic look, the white lacquer finish over this charming bed is stylish and easy to care for. The colour can seamlessly blend into similar décor or stand out amongst a crowd of darker-toned pieces.