Host a sleepover or stow away a bulky, winter blanket with the Leo twin panel bed and trundle. Tinted in a replicated blue paint finish, this bed is not only the perfect place to sleep, but also includes a space-saving storage option for either clothes or a bonus bed. The combination of grooved side panels, beaded rectangular frames and slotted rails create a timeless design that makes every morning feel a little bit more whimsical. Enjoy this piece on its own or with matching items from the Leo collection (sold separately).
- Engineered wood makes a frame that is both sturdy and solid.
- The blue-grey finish matches with almost any decor, especially soft colours.
- The trundle storage drawer fits flush under the bed and out of sight when not in use.
- Thanks to the wooden slats, no boxspring is required for this bed.
- The grooved side panels, beaded frame and slotted top piece give these pieces a country cottage charm.
Dust the surface with a dry cloth as needed. Dimensions:
- Footboard: 41.9" W x 19.8" H x 0.6" D
- Headboard: 43.1" W x 53.4" H x 1.7" D
- Rails: 40" W x 7.2" H x 76.8" D
- Trundle storage drawer: 76.4" W x 10" H x 40" D
- Roll slats: 38.4" W x 0.8" H x 70.8" D
Wood: Engineered Wood
Engineered wood provides the warmth and beauty of natural wood. It can be easily and beautifully finished with paints, stains and varnishes. Engineered wood products are designed and manufactured to maximize the natural strength and stiffness characteristics of wood.
Finish: Replicated Blue Paint
With the magical quality of an antique toy chest but without the chipping and peeling, this replicated blue paint finish provides a quaint, simple look that helps bring out the warmth in surrounding colours.