Host a sleepover or stow away a bulky, winter blanket with the Lulu twin panel bed and trundle. Tinted in a replicated white paint finish, this bed is not only the perfect place to sleep, but also includes a space-saving storage option for either clothes or a bonus bed. The combination of grooved side panels, beaded rectangular frames and slotted rails create a timeless design that makes every morning feel a little bit more light and airy. Enjoy this piece on its own or with matching items from the Lulu collection (sold separately).
- Engineered wood makes a frame that is both sturdy and solid.
- The whitewash finish matches with almost any decor, especially bold colours.
- The trundle storage drawer fits flush under the bed and out of sight when not in use.
- Thanks to the wooden slats, no boxspring is required for this bed.
- The grooved side panels, beaded frame and slotted top piece give these pieces a country cottage charm.
Dust the surface with a dry cloth as needed. Dimensions:
- Footboard: 41.9" W x 19.8" H x 0.6" D
- Headboard: 43.1" W x 53.4" H x 1.7" D
- Rails: 40" W x 7.2" H x 76.8" D
- Trundle storage drawer: 76.4" W x 10" H x 40" D
- Roll slats: 38.4" W x 0.8" H x 70.8" D
Wood: Engineered Wood
Engineered wood provides the warmth and beauty of natural wood. It can be easily and beautifully finished with paints, stains and varnishes. Engineered wood products are designed and manufactured to maximize the natural strength and stiffness characteristics of wood.
Finish: Replicated White Paint
With all the country charm of whitewash without the chipping and peeling, this replicated white paint finish provides a bright, simple look that helps surrounding colours to pop, leaving you with a mix-and-match style.