Sonoma Youth Chest
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Product Dimensions: Width: 18'' Height: 50'' Depth: 38''
Product OverviewThe Sonoma Youth chest is a little bit classical and a little bit country estate. With a rich, dark brown colour and extra-thick casings throughout, it gives off an impression of permanence. That's no coincidence. Built using a blend of three different woods, this six-compartment chest is as solid as it is durable. When near a window, the sunlight helps to highlight the gorgeous grain details of the mango veneers. Buy this chest on its own or pair it with other items from the Sonoma Youth collection (sold separately).
- This piece is built from three types of wood: poplar solids for the framing, medium density fibreboard for the tops and rubberwood for the apron.
- The lightly distressed burnished mango veneers glow in the sun and match with nearly all colour schemes.
- The top drawer is lined with soft felt.
- Each storage unit slides to satisfaction thanks to both full-extension drawer glides and side ball bearing design.
- Antique metal hardware adorns each of the drawers.
Dust surfaces with a clean, dry cloth as needed.Materials
Wood: Poplar Solids, MDF and Rubberwood
Poplar is a strong, durable wood with a uniform texture that seasons well and resists warping once it is completely dried. Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF) is an extremely strong and versatile material, much stronger than particleboard, combining long-lasting durability and affordability. The dense grain of rubberwood makes it stable and strong, and the natural light undertone accurately holds the intended stain colour. Together, these three wood types create a solid and practical piece of furniture.
Veneers are created using a thin layer of wood to provide a desirable wood texture and finish. Ripple figuring may occur, creating a unique pattern in the finish. Veneers won’t warp, crack, or split over time.
Finish Colour: Burnished Mango
The sleek, burnished mango finish allows for a wide range of matching possibilities to suit your changing interior design tastes.
Hardware: Antique Metal Drawer Pulls
This dark grey hardware blends into the burnished mango veneers, highlighting both the wood grain and the box frames.