Emilee Fabric Chair and a Half - Ash
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Product Dimensions: Width: 56.5'' Height: 33.5'' Depth: 37.5''
Product OverviewTake your home decor to a sleek new level with this Emilee chair and a half. With a rectangular cushion design and low furniture profile, this seat looks fantastic while also providing a comfortable place to lounge. Distinguished grey upholstery fabric covers the high-density foam cushions, allowing you to get cozy in style. With strong support from the silver-finished metal legs, your Emilee chair and a half establishes a chic haven for all who enter your home.
- Give your home a modern boost with the extra-large chair's contemporary ambiance.
- Get comfortable on the easy to maintain grey upholstery fabric.
- Plump, overstuffed cushions are filled with high-density foam, along with fibre batting.
- Design details, such as a linear furniture profile and tight back, create a sleek appearance.
Vacuum regularly to remove dust and dirt. Use a warranty-approved fabric cleaner for removing stains and spills as they occur.Materials
Frame: Solid Wood and Plywood
High-performance, furniture-grade woods provide exceptional durability, stability and strength. Plywood is used for its resistance to cracking, shrinking and warping, while providing extra strength to furniture structures. This material combination ensures the longevity you require from your furniture.
Cover: Linen-Like Polyester Fabric
Polyester fabrics are extremely strong, durable, and easy to maintain. Resistant to stretching and shrinking, this fabric retains its shape and colour after repeated use. Plus, the linen-like fabric weave provides a contemporary, homey touch to your entertaining space.
Seat Padding: Seat Cushions: High-Density Foam; Back and Arms: Fibre Batting
High-density foam lies at the heart of the seat cushions for your comfort. Furthermore, the fibre batting filling the sides, back and arms create a plush space in which to relax.
Seat Support: Sinuous Springs and Fabric Seat Webbing
Metal sinuous springs provide a solid foundation for the seat cushions while the durable fabric seat webbing supports the back. Together they prevent sagging, increase the longevity of your furniture and provide you with a great place to unwind.
Upholstery Legs: Silver-Coloured Metal
Metal is an inherently strong material used to create solid furniture frames. Easily recycled, metal is an environmentally-friendly choice for your home furniture.
Seat Cushions: Attached