Burlington End Table
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Product Dimensions: Width: 24'' Height: 23'' Depth: 22''
Product OverviewElegance is second nature when you add this Burlington end table to your living room. The luxurious, espresso finish complements the crossed-wood sides and tapered feet for a charmingly modern design. Keep your tabletop cleared of clutter thanks to the convenient storage drawer. What's more, the bottom shelf offers additional space to store and display books, magazines and decor.
- Keep your table clutter-free with the storage drawer.
- Bottom shelf offers extra space for books and decor.
- The crossed-wood sides and tapered feet accentuate the contemporary design of the table.
- Rich, dark espresso swathes this table for a clean, modern look.
Wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth.
Wood: Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF) and Solid Poplar Wood
MDF is an extremely strong and versatile material, much stronger than particleboard. It is man-made using heat and pressure to fuse small wood fibres together. The result is a durable, long-lasting and inexpensive wood. Poplar is a durable wood that resists warping once it's completely dried. With a uniform texture and a light to medium weight, poplar is very strong and stable for furniture construction.
Finish Type: Basswood Veneers
Created by cutting a thin layer of beautiful wood and laying it on top of construction-grade material, veneers provide a striking wood texture and finish to furniture. Veneers often create unique markings on the furniture’s finish and won’t warp, crack or split over time. Basswood is a straight-grained wood with a fine texture, making it ideal for accepting stains.
Finish Colour: Espresso
The rich, brown tone cloaking this table draws your eye with its understated splendour.