Klipsch Tower Speakers, Set of 2 – 39"
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Model: R26F SPEAKERS
Product Dimensions: Width: 1'' Height: 1'' Depth: 1''
Product OverviewTake your entertainment to the next level with room-filling sound emitted from this powerfully advanced pair of tower speakers by Klipsch. Designed to fill small- to medium-sized rooms with loud, lifelike audio, these speakers are equally impressive whether they’re enhancing movies or music. Their high-efficiency design equals more output using less energy. Plus, accurate, active sound gives you hours upon hours of impressive audio enjoyment.
- Tractrix® Horn Technology - Listen to clear, natural sound.
- Linear Travel Suspension Tweeter - Enjoy enhanced, detailed audio.
- Audiophile-Worthy Design - Love these speakers’ low distortion.
- Impressive Style - Show off your speakers with pride.
Listen to clear, natural sound with Tractrix Horn technology
There’s a reason Klipsch is known as the Keepers of the Sound. Its proprietary 90 x 90 Tractrix Horn technology paired with an aluminum tweeter delivers incredible audio. This brilliant combination creates impressive high-end response and greater extension, enhanced imaging and powerful dynamics. In other words – you’ll hear clean, natural sound no matter what you’re listening to.
Enjoy enhanced, detailed audio via a Linear Travel Suspension tweeter
If you’re wondering why a Linear Travel Suspension tweeter is important, know these speakers wouldn’t be the same without it. This tweeter minimizes distortion, to deliver an enhanced, detailed performance. Together with copper-spun Injected Molded Graphite (IMG) woofers, which provide remarkable low-frequency response, you’ll hear what highest-in-class speaker efficiency sounds like.
Love these speakers’ low distortion thanks to an audiophile-worthy design
With Klipsch, the little things are everything. These tower speakers feature front-firing ports that are perfectly matched to the cabinets and woofers, creating ideal airflow and leading to minimal distortion. What’s more, dual, five-way binding posts let you hear the benefits bi-wiring and bi-amping provide to your overall listening experience.
Show off your speakers with pride due to their impressive style
Buck the trend of hiding away speakers. With these gorgeous bad boys, you’ll want to make them a focal point in your home. Finished with a brushed black polymer veneer cabinet, and a black medium density fibreboard (MDF) enclosure, this pair of floorstanding speakers look as fantastic as they sound.
Full Features and Specifications
- Frequency Response: 38Hz – 24kHz
- Low-Frequency Extension: 35Hz
- Sensitivity: 97dB
- Power Handling: 100W Continuous/400W Peak
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms Compatible
- Hi-Frequency Drivers: 1" Aluminum Diaphragm Compression Driver Mated To 90 x 90 square Tractrix Horn
- Low-Frequency Drivers: Dual 6.5", Copper-Spun, Magnetically Shielded, IMG Woofers
- Crossover Frequency: 1,800Hz
- Inputs: Dual Binding Posts/Bi-Wire/Bi-Amp
- Material: MDF
- Type: Bass-Reflex via Front-Firing Port
- Finish: Brushed Black Polymer Veneer
Dimensions (Per Speaker)
- Height: 39"
- Width: 7.8"
- Depth: 13.5"
- Weight: 41.9 lb.