Sonoma Youth 8-Piece Bookcase Bedroom Package – Twin
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This package includes:
1 x Sonoma Twin/Full Rails $189.97
1 x Sonoma Youth Mirror $329.97
2 x Sonoma Youth Nightstand $539.97 each
1 x Sonoma Youth Dresser $1,179.97
1 x Sonoma Youth Chest $1,179.97
Full retail value of this package:
Product OverviewThe Sonoma Youth 8-piece twin bookcase bedroom package is a little bit classical and a little bit country estate. With a rich, dark brown colour and extra-thick casings throughout, this furniture set gives off an impression of permanence. Built using a blend of three different woods, these matching items are as solid as they are durable. The bookcase headboard offers six wide shelves for storing nighttime reading material. And don't overlook the subtle touches-when near a window, the sunlight highlights the gorgeous grain of the mango veneers.
- All items are built from three types of wood: poplar solids for the framing, medium density fibreboard (MDF) for the tops and rubberwood for the apron.
- Lightly distressed, burnished mango veneers glow in the sun and match with nearly all colour schemes.
- Each storage unit slides to satisfaction thanks to both full-extension drawer glides and side ball bearing design.
- A soft felt lines the top drawers of both the dresser and the chest.
- Store your books, photographs or favourite trinkets within the six-compartment bookcase headboard.
- The bed requires a twin-sized mattress and boxspring.
- This package includes one bookcase bed (headboard, footboard and rails), two nightstands, one dresser, one mirror and one chest.
Dust surfaces with a clean, dry cloth as needed.Dimensions:
- Bookcase Headboard: 12" W x 50" H x 48" D
- Footboard: 3.8" W x 17.5" H x 45" D
- Rails: 2" W x 6" H x 77" D
- Dresser: 18" W x 36" H x 56" D
- Mirror: 2.3" W x 38" H x 41" D
- Nightstand: 17" W x 25" H x 26" D
- Chest: 18" W x 50" H x 38" D
Wood: Poplar Solids, MDF and Rubberwood
Poplar is a strong, durable wood with a uniform texture that seasons well and resists warping once it is completely dried. MDF is an extremely strong and versatile material, much stronger than particleboard, combining long-lasting durability and affordability. The dense grain of rubberwood makes it stable and strong, and the natural light undertone accurately holds the intended stain colour. Together, these three wood types create a solid and practical piece of furniture.
Veneers are created using a thin layer of wood to provide a desirable wood texture and finish. Ripple figuring may occur, creating a unique pattern in the finish. Veneers won’t warp, crack or split over time.
Finish Colour: Burnished Mango
The sleek, burnished mango finish allows for a wide range of matching possibilities to suit your changing interior design tastes.
Hardware: Antique Metal Drawer Pulls
This dark grey hardware blends into the burnished mango veneers, highlighting both the wood grain and the thick frames.